“The importance of being on the firing line of feeling”
1. Don’t buy the cheap loo roll.
2. You will always be yourself, so enjoy it.
3. Keep a piggy bank.
4. If you don’t know what to study, don’t choose something just for the sake of it.
5. No one, and I mean NO ONE, has life “figured out”.
6. Passion is key.
7. Embrace your weirdness – the weirder the better.
8. Take some time to live/work outside your home country.
9. Sometimes relationships need more than love to make them work, and that’s okay.
10. Don’t be afraid of failure, just don’t stop trying.
11. Read as much as you can.
12. Emotions are okay, in fact they are healthy.
13. Take risks – don’t live life in your comfort zone.
14. Everyone makes mistakes, embrace them – they can make great stories.
15. Don’t let anyone stop you from doing what you want to do.
16. Worry less, laugh more.
17. Learn to enjoy your own company.
18. Comparisons are not healthy, so don’t make them.
19. Be present.
20. Exercise – it only gets harder.
21. Life is not a race.
Written by Hannah Curnock Cook, 11 months ago