10-16 Vere Street,
VAT identification number: 243 9855 42
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms of service apply to internet hosting services provided by MyUniBasics Ltd. Use of MyUniBasics’s services constitutes acceptance and agreement to these Terms of Service and the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) which accompanies them (included below).
This website has been prepared with greatest possible care. Nevertheless, MyUniBasics Ltd cannot guarantee for the correctness, completeness and accuracy of the information. MyUniBasics Ltd is not the author of the content posted on the website by third parties. MyUniBasics Ltd tries to monitor the content, but does not accept any responsibility for the content published by third parties or the correctness of third parties’ contributions or discussions and the opinions conveyed therein. All liability for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this MyUniBasics website is herewith excluded.
Users may not use the MyUniBasics site for any purpose which violates international law or any of the laws of the United States of America, Europe, the United Kingdom or the Client’s locality.
The User agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless MyUniBasics Ltd, its agents, customers, users, officers and employees, from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, cost and claims (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that may arise or result from:
- Any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed by a User.
- Any product sold or otherwise distributed by a User.
- Any material supplied by the User in violations or allegedly in violations on any third-party intellectual property rights. Including, but not limited to copyright infringement, trademark violation and trade secret violation.
- Inaccuracy of any information provided by the User. Including, but not limited to, libel and false advertising.
- Any User’s use of the MyUniBasics Ltd website in an unlawful manner or in a manner which is in violation of MyUniBasics Ltd’s Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies.
We are not responsible for any use you make of our services. In addition you agree to indemnify us against any of the effects of your use or misuse of our services, or claims resulting from that use or misuse.
MyUniBasics Ltd reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
If any part of these terms and conditions or any associated Acceptable Use Policies shall be held invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions and Acceptable Use Policies.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your User Agreement with MyUniBasics Ltd. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document MyUniBasics may suspend or terminate your account without notice, remove any articles or content posted to the site relating to this account without notice, and remove any arranged advertisements related to this User account without notice.
MyUniBasics Ltd’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) is designed to help protect MyUniBasics, MyUniBasics Ltd’s Users and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by MyUniBasics. MyUniBasics reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at http://myunibasics.co.uk/legal
Prohibited Uses of MyUniBasics’s Systems and Services
The following activities are prohibited:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any adult material. This includes, without limitation, all pornography or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Messages (“spam”). The sending of spam from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilising any resource hosted on MyUniBasics’s servers, is prohibited. MyUniBasics User accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. This prohibition of Unsolicited Bulk Messaging applies to any and all forms of delivery including, but not limited to, email, usenet, any form of instant messaging, and VOIP. It also includes postings to web sites such as forums, blogs, bulletin boards and wikis.
- Impersonating another person or misrepresent authorisation to act on behalf of others. All messages transmitted via MyUniBasics’s servers must correctly identify the sender and origin of the message. Users may not alter or attempt to disguise the attribution of origin in email messages, usenet posting, website posting, or any other message.
- Unauthorised attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorised access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any MyUniBasics’ customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service to any User whether on the MyUniBasics network or on another provider’s network.
- Using MyUniBasics’s Services to interfere with the use of the MyUniBasics network by other customers or authorised users.
- Giving unrestricted access to our resources to untrusted users.
- Storing material on our servers that is not for the primary purpose of display on the MyUniBasics website, and associated email functions. This includes, without limitation, storing backup data unrelated to MyUniBasics articles and emails or storing personal music or video collections.